G-Forum TKO!
*PLEASE READ*

If this is your First time here, you will most likely not be able to see more than 2 or 3 topics. This is to keep League Secrets, secret. In order to view the rest of the forum, please follow the following instructions. If you don't you WILL NOT be able to view the WHOLE forum.

1 ~ Register. Your information in TKO will not work here as this forum was made by other players. Login Information is confidential and no one will be able to see your password. Even so, we suggest using a different password when Registering.

2 ~ Confirm. Go to your email and look for the confirmation e-mail sent to you.

3 ~ Message your Ziggy in-game. You MUST message Ziggy with the name you used to register so he can add you to the League List.

~ This forum was made by Ziggy and maintained by members, and since we all have lives of our own, we apologize if Updates or Replies are a little late in this forum, we do try.

G-Forum TKO!
*PLEASE READ*

If this is your First time here, you will most likely not be able to see more than 2 or 3 topics. This is to keep League Secrets, secret. In order to view the rest of the forum, please follow the following instructions. If you don't you WILL NOT be able to view the WHOLE forum.

1 ~ Register. Your information in TKO will not work here as this forum was made by other players. Login Information is confidential and no one will be able to see your password. Even so, we suggest using a different password when Registering.

2 ~ Confirm. Go to your email and look for the confirmation e-mail sent to you.

3 ~ Message your Ziggy in-game. You MUST message Ziggy with the name you used to register so he can add you to the League List.

~ This forum was made by Ziggy and maintained by members, and since we all have lives of our own, we apologize if Updates or Replies are a little late in this forum, we do try.

G-Forum TKO!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for G-Members in TKO!

HomeG-Forum PortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Music!

MixPod.com

-------------------------- If you would like a Song/Video added to the IPod, please Click Here and post the Youtube link to the Song/Video.
Buddy List
BlomMe

COUNTYS ~~~ Boys Like Country Boys

Go down 
+3
Stoopid-Dood
chieftain
innocent17
7 posters
AuthorMessage
innocent17

COUNTYS ~~~ Boys Like Country Boys Empty
PostSubject: COUNTYS ~~~ Boys Like Country Boys   COUNTYS ~~~ Boys Like Country Boys Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:26 pm

Hi this is kepsky .. from ganja2

As ive been sent to look for countys I ve now found 15 countys

Here are the locations ... all well ends well

COUNTY

I found though only 14 county but yes this all to make me tired!!
1.454 224 Yang 8.320 418 Si 15.174 150 Yi
2.484 311 Xu 9.262 383 Si
3.452 438 Qing 10.206 324 Yong
4.481 518 You 11.325 261 Yu
5.344 512 Bing 12.316 218 Ying
6.323 473 Bing 13.168 220 Yi
7.#306 509 Bing 14.309 163 Jiao

Please reply if there is something wrong thnx alot ...........
Back to top Go down
chieftain
Admin
chieftain

PostSubject: Re: COUNTYS ~~~ Boys Like Country Boys   COUNTYS ~~~ Boys Like Country Boys Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:52 am

looks cool thanks for posting.. as we are making plans now.
Back to top Go down
Stoopid-Dood

Stoopid-Dood

PostSubject: Re: COUNTYS ~~~ Boys Like Country Boys   COUNTYS ~~~ Boys Like Country Boys Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:35 am

Hey doodz!

Here are some more in the Jiao province for you to add:

(366,81) Yu-lin County
(309,163) Jiu-zhe County
(314,106) Nan-hai > Provincial Capital

Regards,

The Dood
Back to top Go down
Boooo

Boooo

PostSubject: Re: COUNTYS ~~~ Boys Like Country Boys   COUNTYS ~~~ Boys Like Country Boys Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:42 am

Yo Imma add too found 2 countries! Looking for more

Hui-ji County(384:285) Yu State
Jian-an County(386:266) Yu State

Back to top Go down
NobodyYouKnow

NobodyYouKnow

PostSubject: Re: COUNTYS ~~~ Boys Like Country Boys   COUNTYS ~~~ Boys Like Country Boys Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:09 pm

Cheng-yang County(496:396) Qing State
Back to top Go down
Calipsto

PostSubject: Re: COUNTYS ~~~ Boys Like Country Boys   COUNTYS ~~~ Boys Like Country Boys Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:24 pm

so now what is the plan leaders
Back to top Go down
chieftain
Admin
chieftain

PostSubject: Re: COUNTYS ~~~ Boys Like Country Boys   COUNTYS ~~~ Boys Like Country Boys Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:52 am

plan is to see where we have many members and then go from there.. keep scouting team.. we still have time.. more are merging so we will have more members soon to attack and defend the ones we choose to attack.. i will not let you know til its time as we dont want spies to know where til later.. keep up the great work in location them and post your thoughts.. i aleady have in mind a few we will target.. also, we may let some get it then take it from them..
Back to top Go down
Boooo

Boooo

PostSubject: Re: COUNTYS ~~~ Boys Like Country Boys   COUNTYS ~~~ Boys Like Country Boys Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:55 am

chieftain wrote:
plan is to see where we have many members and then go from there.. keep scouting team.. we still have time.. more are merging so we will have more members soon to attack and defend the ones we choose to attack.. i will not let you know til its time as we dont want spies to know where til later.. keep up the great work in location them and post your thoughts.. i aleady have in mind a few we will target.. also, we may let some get it then take it from them..

Cool Chief!!! What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
innocent17

PostSubject: Re: COUNTYS ~~~ Boys Like Country Boys   COUNTYS ~~~ Boys Like Country Boys Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:22 pm

Yes iam thinking about destinated teamwork and forum .. should not be known by other leagues... If g-ziggy can keep this to our forum ... we wont need to defend harder and lose our secrets... then we can start posting everything up .. and also ... Lapoau has a list of 46 state and county ..

Thnx for posting more countys and state.. you guys are a crew... !!! Happy and Appreciated.. Guys
Back to top Go down
kadafi88 aka Macadosis

kadafi88 aka Macadosis

PostSubject: Re: COUNTYS ~~~ Boys Like Country Boys   COUNTYS ~~~ Boys Like Country Boys Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:43 pm

Ok, guys, we have some lists, lets keep building troops, i think we agreed with Chief on the one that should be done first. Macadosis S40
Back to top Go down
chieftain
Admin
chieftain

PostSubject: Re: COUNTYS ~~~ Boys Like Country Boys   COUNTYS ~~~ Boys Like Country Boys Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:13 am

Shh.. some have been told details now.. others still in the dark.. this is to make sure plan isnt revealed to any spies only so many know and only some know parts.. thanks for posting and keep up the great teamwork! I am also approaching another league to see if they would support us when we take it.. thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COUNTYS ~~~ Boys Like Country Boys   COUNTYS ~~~ Boys Like Country Boys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COUNTYS ~~~ Boys Like Country Boys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G-Forum TKO! :: General-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com